Welcome Back !
As you are aware, the Guidelines for reopening only allow us to seat 24 parishioners during each Liturgy. Therefore, a registration platform will be used for you to reserve your attendance each week. You must call the office or e-mail the office each Thursday by 1:30 p.m. if you wish to attend that week's service. Once the limit has been reached, you will be placed at the top of the list for next week's service (if you wish). You will be asked to provide your Full Name, Address, Phone Number and e-mail address (if you have one). This will be used by the Ushers upon your entrance to verify your attendance reservation.
HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES:
1. Please only sign up for 1 Liturgy. We would like to give as many people an opportunity to attend church as possible.
2. Each week, we will prioritize parishioners who have not yet attended a service in previous weeks. If, by Thursday at 1:30 p.m., the church has not reached full capacity, we will allow those who have attended services in previous week(s) to register for the coming week on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Each individual must provide valid contact information, including first & last name, home address, phone and e-mail. This information is vital for contact tracing. We will cross-reference the information with the church's database.
4. Each Thursday at 1:30 p.m., any registrants that have not provided complete registration information will be contacted, if possible, and alerted that their reservation may be canceled. Registrants will have 24 hours to update their information on file before potentially having their reservation canceled.
5. Each Thursday at 1:30 p.m., the registration for the upcoming Sunday Liturgy will close. No registrations will be accepted thereafter. At this time, any registrants with incomplete registrations may have their spots canceled.
6. Registration will only be available for one Sunday at any given time. On Thursday at 1:30 p.m., when the registration for the upcoming Sunday is closed, the registration for the next Sunday will be opened for reservations.
You are required to sign a (one-time) waiver prior to attending a Service. This waiver is to protect St. George should one of our parishioners contract COVID-19 from the congregation. The waiver is available by calling or e-mailing the church at (410) 524-0990.
Please keep in mind throughout this process that these instructions and requirements are to keep each and every one of our beloved parishioners safe.
Also, once again, here is the link for the visual instructions on Coming Back to Church by Fr. Kosmas:
(Note: The link above will take you to a YouTube video. When it is over, be sure to hit the back-arrow on your browser (usually found on the upper left of your screen) to return here to the website. Otherwise, the next YouTube video will start.)
The Holy & Righteous Ancestors of God, Joachim and Anna
Saints and Feasts Commemorated
The Holy & Righteous Ancestors of God, Joachim and Anna; Severian the Martyr of Sebastia; Theophanes the Confessor; Afterfeast of the Nativity of the Theotokos; Memory of the Third Holy Ecumenical Council in Ephesus
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.